There are several ways you can help COR support those who lead and serve others. Here are a few of those ways:
Become a COR member
Visit our “membership” section of this web site and sign up! COR has two different types of memberships—one for individuals and one for organizations. [Yes, you can become a member of both!] For the advantages and requirements of each of these types of memberships, click here.
Get on COR’s mailing list
COR uses its mailing list when providing information about upcoming public events, and is a great way to keep in touch with what’s going on. To make sure you’re included in these emails, please click on Contact Us, LINK and give us the following information:
- Indicate that you want us to add your name to our mailing list.
- Provide your name,
- your mail address[s], and
- your contact phone number.
After signing you up, we may contact you to see if you’d also like to provide us with some optional information.
Volunteer to help us with a project
COR’s fuel are caring people—usually those volunteers who gift COR with their time and energy for a specific task or project. Without volunteers, we don’t include many, many things/events that are on “the list” because if we offer something, we want to have someone to lead the effort and ensure its good quality.
Examples of volunteer roles:
- Our data base “keeper” is a volunteer.
- Our Board of Trustees are all volunteers.
- Members of a task force on COR’s future were all volunteers.
- Our quarterly social event coordinator was a volunteer.
- We rotate our “receptionist” duties among a handful of volunteers
We currently have a need for the following volunteers:
- Graphic designer: Someone who can format papers into booklet format
- “Videographers”: One or more persons to film 30-second videos of a number of people who’ve shared some aspect of COR’s work
- 2016 dashboard person: Someone to take basic information from COR on a monthly version and publish it in a “dashboard” format to send to the COR Board
- Quarterly social event coordinator
If you’d like to volunteer for one of these positions or for further information, please contact us.
Make a financial donation
As a 501[c] tax-exempt organization, your donations to COR are tax deductible. We rely on donations to help us provide a sliding fee scale for COR’s services to groups and organizations, as well as scholarships to educational events for individuals who otherwise might not be able to participate.